Welcome to the MUB Scheduling Website
Non UNH Customers:
Please contact email@example.com with your inquiries. Do not use this online request site.
Updates to Cancellation and "No Show" Policies - Please read
- Any cancellations need to be made by contacting the MUB Scheduling Office (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Cancellations in "Major Event Rooms", defined as the Granite State Room, Strafford Room, Theaters, Wildcats Den and Entertainment Center must be made 21 days in advance of the event.
- Cancellations in all other rooms must be made 48 hours in advance of the event. (Cancel by noon on Friday for events taking place on Sunday or Monday.)
- Late cancellations will be treated as "No Show" events.
- Major Event Rooms:
- Late cancellations or "No Shows" in major event rooms will be billed at the UNH Rate (Discount Standard Rate for rooms that would otherwise have no charge)
- Second violation "no show" events in the same semsester will lose all MUB space use privileges for 16 academic weeks.
- Meeting Room Spaces
- First offense "no shows" will receive a warning.
- Second offense "no shows" within the same semester will lose all MUB space use privileges for 16 academic weeks.